Sunday, June 14, 2009

Here at Last!

After 24 hours of travel, I am now in Pescara, Italy. Once again, I am here to work with the Pescara-Chieti World Trade Center and surrounding companies represented by the Trade Center and, in doing so, learn how Italian business is conducted. Ultimately, I want to learn the culture and the language as best I can. Italy is such an interesting place. In the coming days, I will post more specifics on what I am up to each day, but for now just check out the few pictues below from our drive over from Rome to Pescara and what not.

3 comments:

  1. yay! so glad to see pictures, and see you post that you have arrived. What an opportunity to see how business works in other parts of the world and learn other culture at the same time. Im so proud of you for doing this on your own. Hang in there. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. JORDAN!!!!!

    I'm so glad you made it. I miss you. I am back here working at the WTC.. Good times Boon can't survive with out me. Anyway I miss you I hope you have a great time. Love the pics !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jordan,

    Very happy you made it to Italy! Enjoy your time and look forward to following your progress. Great Pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Arkansas WTC Building

Arkansas WTC Building

Arkansas - Italy Partnership

Arkansas - Italy Partnership