Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Visit to Two More Companies!

Today was the third straight full-day for me! I got here on Sunday and it has been non-stop for me since I landed... It's kinda good though since it's kept me focused on what all is going on here and I haven't been able to dwell on missing friends and family at home! Skype has been great in that regard too... If you have a skype, let me know.

Our day today began at 7:30 this morning (12:30am CT) and just ended at midnight here (5:00pm CT) to complete a 17+ hour day! We drove from Pescara to the Naples area to visit two companies, one a canned-tomato products company called Graziella, and the other an olive oil company called Mataluni. Both companies are already successful companies seeking to expand operations. Mataluni is Europe's largest olive oil producing company.

During my stay here in Italy, I will be spending time at 4 companies, these two above, De Cecco Pasta Company (Pescara), and La Donotella Desserts (Venice). Below are some pictures of our trip today across Italy. Hope you all are doing well! Arrivederci!
From Top to Bottom: Morning Begins in Pescara, Visit to Graziella (Bus Exterior, Inside Kitchen, Assembly Line of Cans, Me in Front of Thousands of Cans), Pool at Lunch, Mataluni Home Office, Sunset on Rome (And the Day), Dinner at McDonald's!

2 comments:

  1. Jordan.. YOU'RE SUCH A STUD... we miss you here at WTC... I'm back.. HAHA.. Boon couldn't survive without me! :) Anyway Love the pictures and the Posts.. we read it everyday!! Love ya, Miss ya!!

    lp

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures again, and its good seeing your face. you are a handsome man ;)....hope to talk to you on skype tomorrow-love, your sister :)

    ReplyDelete

Arkansas WTC Building

Arkansas WTC Building

Arkansas - Italy Partnership

Arkansas - Italy Partnership