Thursday, May 28, 2009

Any Tips??

So the trip is approaching and I am trying to learn as much as I can as fast as I can from anybody that might have some tips about Italy, Italian culture, or just international travel in general. I'm picking up some conversational Italian from a book I bought but would love to know some other resources that you think would help (online, podcasts, etc).

I have received my official itinerary since I last posted and it looks like I will be heading out midday June 13th and returning home the night of July 24th. I look forward to hearing back from you all as I blog the trip! Thanks for following.

- Jordan

2 comments:

  1. Bring shorts and t shirts! Its freaking hot here, enjoy the scenery and make sure your parents know you will never want to go back. Dont exchange at airports cus theyll rip you off, just do it at atm's. Lots of Italians know english so youll be fine. Last but not least ENJOY ITALY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear they eat alot of spaghetti. Like, they're really, really into spaghetti. That's what Wikipedia says anyway, so...

    ReplyDelete

Arkansas WTC Building

Arkansas WTC Building

Arkansas - Italy Partnership

Arkansas - Italy Partnership